web analytics

Category: Informative

How Safe Are Digital Wall Safes?

A lot of people think that if they spend hundreds of dollars on a wall safe that seems to be the best for you or any other kind of safe that they are automatically...

Properly Installing a Wall Safe

Properly installing a wall safe is not as difficult as it may seem. However, it is extremely important that you do it correctly. Failure to do so will result in an easy target for...

How to Properly Anchor Down a Gun Safe

Properly anchoring down a safe can be the best deterrent if a thief ever lays their hands on it. It can be kind of frustrating to figure out, and it may require you to...

Where Should You Put a Safe?

Deciding where you’re going to put the safe is often more important than what gun safe you are going to purchase. Based off another article of ours called the hidden gun safe theory, you...

How to Properly Deter Burglars

The majority of burglaries that happen in the United States occur when nobody is home. Well over 70%. For the other 30%, they will happen when you are asleep. This creates a risk because...